Sunday, April 7, 2013

Travel Review: The Royal Carribbean - Legend of the Seas Part 1

Lo and behold, my second travel review. This time my short vacation was on the cruise!
I took the Legends of the Sea from the Royal Carribbean to Port Klang, 3D2N cruise. This is my first time on board a cruise, so I am unable to do any proper comparison with other cruises such as Star Cruise etc. But I will try my best to describe and share my experience with pictures ;)
Because I have hundreds of photos to share with you, I have divided the post into Part 1 (Cruise Preparation and Day 1) and Part 2 (Day 2 and 3 activities)
I really found the Royal Carribbean website to be very useful to plan your cruise baggage, itinerary, as well as plan for what activities you intend to do.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment