Sunday, April 21, 2013

L'Oreal Caresse Wet Shine Lipstain


Hello there ^-^
Today I  have a short review of the L'Oreal Caresse Wet Shine Lipstain
After hearing that this product was a dupe for the high-end YSL lipglosses/stains, I decided to try these out.

I have 4 colors :
183 Pink Resistance
186 Berry Persistent
188 Coral Tattoo
191 Stubborn Plum



Really nice packaging.

Applicator





Ten seconds after swatching, I wiped it off with makeup wipes and it stained my skin right away (impressive).

"Packed with ultra-hydrating Omega 3, Vitamin E, and moisturizing argan oil.  Colour Riche Lip colour keeps lips soft, smooth and supple thanks to its high quality ingredients."

Pros:
Long Lasting
Very Moisturizing
Not Sticky
Great Finish

Cons:
Color Selection
Color payoff (Some are not true to color)

All in all:
I'm not too fond of lipgloss because of it's sticky texture, but this product allows me to have long lasting shine, color, and moisture without having that sticky feeling. 
These glosses are not true to color, the lighter shades just tints the lips just a little darker than natural pigmentation of the lips while the darker shades have nicer color payoff. They are really moisturizing and doesn't dry the lips at all.
Sometimes I like to use these under my lipstick, It helps fill up the cracks on my dry lips and it leaves an even texture for the lipstick (like a primer). L'oreal is slightly expensive than most drugstore brand,  but i've always admired the quality of their products. It surely doesn't go to waste. 

I highly recommend product for people who don't like lip gloss but want a nice glossy look or people who like the long lasting effects of lip stains.


I hope you found this informative!
Thanks for reading~





No comments:

Post a Comment