Sunday, April 28, 2013

[Korean Cosmetic Blogger / Lady Fox] Vicioni Extra Hydrating Sleeping Pack

I have very sensitive skin. Those who have read my previous posts may have noticed I have the skin of a baby. Soft when well cared for if just a day of lazy off my skin will go firing hell.

I have to be very careful what I use, so like me if you are looking for a sleeping pack that is not irritating and healthy(well, close to healthy) product I'll introduce to Vicioni's Extra Hydrating Sleeping Pack.


Price / Amount : 18,000won / 140ml
If you want me to get it for you just ask XD
email : myteacupstory@gmail.com

Plus this product has reduce the size to 1/10 of your hair thickness so that it is easier to absorbed deep into the skin.

It said it had got ride of chemical commonly used in cosmetic. (Love it even more!)
No preservatives, No artificial colors, No artificial scent, No talc, No silicones, No mineral oil, No steroids, No ethanol amine


I don't know if you can see all the pictures on the left, it is the ingredient used for this product. I can see they used a lot of whole grain and fruit. The product is made so NATURAL, Healthy for your skin XD

Not tested on bunnies! and Natural Origin

I like this jelly like texture

It is like a watery jelly so it spread all too well.

Not applied/ Applying / After Apply
I love how the moist and sparkle skin stays even after use.
Doesn't the skin look so healthy and pretty?

Before / After
See how it enlightens your skin?
Makes your skin look clean and well cared for!

No comments:

Post a Comment