Tuesday, April 23, 2013

[Korean Cosmetic Blogger / Lady Fox] Aritaum Style Pop Blusher

[Korean Cosmetic Blogger / Lady Fox] Aritaum Style Pop Blusher

Who loves Macaro? I love them! Not only because of their pastel colors but their sweet taste! I love sweets :) (seriously who don't?)
Well, I was getting hungry when shopping around Aritaum and guess what I found?!

MACARO! no really, it looks so much like Macaro I want a bit before opening it!

I think they literally took the packaging idea from macaro because look at their ad poster!

Price / Amount : 5,390won / 3.5g
If you want me to get it for you just ask XD
email : myteacupstory@gmail.com


I liked how their names are on the lid
There is 6 types of colors

They are all toned very soft so it is more for younger girls who like lovely colors.
If you are into soft look and adorable look all of these color will suit you!

I'll be introducing
Jetset, School girl and Layered

It's very light so you'll feel no weight when you carry this around.
I wondered why but you'll soon see why it is so light!


NO MIRROR!!!
Gotta find a mirror to use this :/


Plastic for safe and clean use


I like this soft puff brush, You can see the powder is small.
Jetset, School girl and Layered colors on skin

Very sparkle and soft colors!
Because of all the pearl you can do makeup that makes your skin look moist
But too bad how they kinda lose their colors on skin.
But I think I wouldn't matter to those who like to do soft makeup with soft colors.
For bold look, you might don't want to use this, or 
you'll probably make a thick mask around your face and explode with frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment