Tuesday, April 30, 2013

[Korean Cosmetic Blogger / Lady Fox] Sulwhasoo Mian Finnisher

After you wash your face and ready to star makeup what is your routine?
For me it is:
- Skin
- Lotion
- Cream (Moist cream)
- BB cream
- Eye liner
- Lip Gloss than lip stick
- Eye shadow and mascara
- Blusher
(Tell me yours comment below!)

However I found a product I would Love to introduce, that kinda change my routine.
I consider Skin, Lotion and Cream is the basic skin care for makeup, Sulwhasoo Mian Finnisher changed that.

Price / Amount : 90,000won / 80ml
If you want me to get it for you just ask XD
email : myteacupstory@gmail.com


Sulwhasoo mian Finnisher is good for the last product to use for your basic skin care.
Because it is not just a moisturizer but makes a barrior for your skin so that all that makeup all day long don't age your skin so much. Plus it makes your skin so beautiful that your makeup will shine on top of it.

Sulwhasoo, like always, this product is made with good stuff, like green tea leaves, ginseng roots, etc. The package look very like china pots. Very tradition look. LOVE IT!

pumping type!

Since it is used to finish off your basic skin care it is very light, and very moist, it is not sticky at all! No greasy feeling either. (I LOVE THESE PRODUCTS!) 



1 comment:

  1. The article was up to the point and described the information about education and learning. Thanks to blog author for wonderful and informative post. Tanning Salon in Florida

    ReplyDelete