Tuesday, April 16, 2013

[Korean Cosmetic Blog / Lady Fox] The New 'IN' Tint Lipstick, Peripera Tint Lipstick

[Korean Cosmetic Blog / Lady Fox] The New 'IN' Tint Lipstick, Peripera Tint Lipstick

This is not my first Tint lipstick post, (Check Innisfree Cream Tint Lipstick) however Tint became the next beloved lipstick for 'Korean-style-natural-makeup'.

Well, it is because tint actually gives color to your lips. So that you it looks like your lips not makeup.

Peripera brought out 'Marker type Tint Lipstick'
Price / Amount : 9,000won /  4ml
If you want me to get it for you just ask XD
email : myteacupstory@gmail.com


Marker? I remembered when I was young I would color myself with markers. (So is it dream come true? XD)

Because of the pointy tip you can color your lips with more detail.

Even if one slash, see how much pigment there is? But because it is liquid type you can see it kinda spreads

The reason I like the orange is because pink kinda turns red, but orange makes your natural lip appear bolder, giving a very natural look.

Peripera Tint Lipstick is strong on water and last long and no need to color so much because of all the pigment it gives.

Only down side is that because it is liquid type, it makes your lips dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment