Sunday, April 14, 2013

Flea with us.

As mentioned in the previous post, Jian Hao, Janice and I had a flea at Scape yesterday!
The response was good although I can safely say more than 50% of the people came to buy haohao's LYMY t-shirt and take pictures with us hahaha ahem.
BUT nevertheless, it was a fun day and it was great to meet all of you.


The crowd about 10 minutes before we even start. :O You guys are craycray awesome haha.


Choochoo was there to join us! And no he wasn't just a statue HAHA I'm glad he was there to help. ^_^


Our booth! A lot of the prettiest clothes got sold in 15 minutes wtf :O


And a picture of us after the flea! :D


It's actually quite tiring to do this though it was quite a lot of fun HAHA.


Another picture with the crazy big eyes Janice after the flea omfg.

Thank you so much for coming down to support!!! :D
A family came down specially from Malaysia just to meet me ahhhhhh. Too damn sweet, thank you thank you!!! :'D

Special thanks to those lovelies who made the effort to prepare little gifts for me. :')

Compiled some of the pictures you tweeted me. :D
Only managed to get some because some I either look TOO bad or your account's private or you put me in a collage so I can't put them in a collage hahaha.


But no worries, I saw all (at least as much as I can T _ T) excluding the private ones.


And Hao's LYMY T-shirt - LOOKING EXTRA GOOD ON ME HAHAHAHA.

Yesterday was my little sister's birthday too!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEIMEI :D ♥

That's all for now, till next time...muah! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment